We found 111 matching listings. Now displaying listings 61 to 75
We are interested in light wood pellets, Ukrainian production delivered to Germany, Salztrigger. We need 200 tones.
We will buy industrial wood pellets on the terms CIF or FOB in Ukraine with the delivery to Hamburg. Volume 10 000 tones.
We are looking for producers of wood sawdust pellets in Ukraine for export. Diameter 6 mm. Standards DIN 51 731 , DIN plus, О-Norm , SS. Minimal..
We will buy 6 mm pellets from coniferous tree wood in 15 kg packages ex-factory (Ukraine, Belarus, the Russian Federation).
Send your Offers for German Pellets Market
Need 1000 tones per month. We are interested in wood pellets in Ukraine, in bags with our logo. 1000 tones per month. We do self pickup.
We are a company that is trading with biofuels. Acutally we are looking for a new supplier of woodpellets. Please let us know t..
We are interested in 8 mm pellets. Packaging we need: Big Pack 500 or 1000 kg. Terms of payment: we can manage how is the best way for both. Preferabl..
Please give us an offer for wood pellets with specification DDU Germany/Augsburg. Minimum amount and maximum amount per month.
What would pellets cost for truck cover?
German broker need woodpellets:fbo price 60-90us$Sunfloweroil max price 800-850us$ and woodchipsPlease send offers
We are looking for some 1200 mt of wood pellets per month to buy. Our aim is to build up a long lasting relationship. Please send your offer
We are interested in buying DIN PLUS Pellets, packed in 15 kg, 20 kg and big bags. We do have a warehouse in Kije/Poland, so we would need a price EX..
Firm from Germany buys wood pellets, wood briquettes and firewood. PurchaseR..
I'm looking for a supplier/manufacturer for wooden pellets. It would be nice,&..
- How to recycle scrap metal?
- Pellet stoves combustion waste utilization: German experience
- Wood pellet machine manufacturers in Germany: Top 5
- Pellet stove manufacturers in Germany: top 10
- Wood pellet storage facilities in Germany
- Pellet heating in Germany: pellet burner market trends
- Wood pellet fuel: German way
- Pellet price index in Austria and Germany
- Pellet stoves in Germany 2016: barriers and opportunities
- Heating markets throughout Europe
- Non-energy wood pellet markets
- The Industrial Pellet Market in Germany
- German Biomass strategy
- National Biomass Action Plan for Germany: beyond criticism
- Carbon tax policy in Germany
- German Pellets non-solvency proceedings, the company keep the doors open and lights on
- German Renewable Energy Sources Act vs EU Renewable Energy Directive
- Russian agrarians responsible for rapeseed and by-products failed to increase sector production
- Biomass market trends and bioenergy sector views on EU
- Societe Generale reaffirms hold rating on Drax Group Plc shares