We found 108 matching listings. Now displaying listings 61 to 75
We will buy 6 mm pellets from coniferous tree wood in 15 kg packages ex-factory (Ukraine, Belarus, the Russian Federation).
Send your Offers for German Pellets Market
Need 1000 tones per month. We are interested in wood pellets in Ukraine, in bags with our logo. 1000 tones per month. We do self pickup.
We are a company that is trading with biofuels. Acutally we are looking for a new supplier of woodpellets. Please let us know t..
We are interested in 8 mm pellets. Packaging we need: Big Pack 500 or 1000 kg. Terms of payment: we can manage how is the best way for both. Preferabl..
Please give us an offer for wood pellets with specification DDU Germany/Augsburg. Minimum amount and maximum amount per month.
What would pellets cost for truck cover?
German broker need woodpellets:fbo price 60-90us$Sunfloweroil max price 800-850us$ and woodchipsPlease send offers
We are looking for some 1200 mt of wood pellets per month to buy. Our aim is to build up a long lasting relationship. Please send your offer
We are interested in buying DIN PLUS Pellets, packed in 15 kg, 20 kg and big bags. We do have a warehouse in Kije/Poland, so we would need a price EX..
Firm from Germany buys wood pellets, wood briquettes and firewood. PurchaseR..
I'm looking for a supplier/manufacturer for wooden pellets. It would be nice,&..
German company search for the german market for wood pellets DIN PLUS QUALITY. 6mm, 15 kg sack neutral packaging. Delivery is Hanover.
Our company in Germany has interest in her Pellets 8 mm (industrial). Send me please the certificate and photos. Packaging - big bag. from 100 To/mont..
We currently require a contract to buy up to 40,000Tons per month of any type Biomass Pellets with CV 14MJ/kg+ on CIF Hamburg, Germany Basis. Ple..
- How to recycle scrap metal?
- Pellet stoves combustion waste utilization: German experience
- Wood pellet machine manufacturers in Germany: Top 5
- Pellet stove manufacturers in Germany: top 10
- Wood pellet storage facilities in Germany
- Pellet heating in Germany: pellet burner market trends
- Wood pellet fuel: German way
- Pellet price index in Austria and Germany
- Pellet stoves in Germany 2016: barriers and opportunities
- Heating markets throughout Europe
- Non-energy wood pellet markets
- The Industrial Pellet Market in Germany
- German Biomass strategy
- National Biomass Action Plan for Germany: beyond criticism
- Carbon tax policy in Germany
- German Pellets non-solvency proceedings, the company keep the doors open and lights on
- German Renewable Energy Sources Act vs EU Renewable Energy Directive
- Russian agrarians responsible for rapeseed and by-products failed to increase sector production
- Biomass market trends and bioenergy sector views on EU
- Societe Generale reaffirms hold rating on Drax Group Plc shares