We found 111 matching listings. Now displaying listings 76 to 90
German company search for the german market for wood pellets DIN PLUS QUALITY. 6mm, 15 kg sack neutral packaging. Delivery is Hanover.
Our company in Germany has interest in her Pellets 8 mm (industrial). Send me please the certificate and photos. Packaging - big bag. from 100 To/mont..
We currently require a contract to buy up to 40,000Tons per month of any type Biomass Pellets with CV 14MJ/kg+ on CIF Hamburg, Germany Basis. Ple..
We need trustworthy supplier of high-quality wood pellets for the German market. Pellets should meet the requirements of DIN standard. Please, offer f..
We are looking for a new supplier who can deliver high quality pellets to south Denmark and Zealand (Island where Copenhagen is located). Our order is..
We are looking for 8 mm or 6 mm industrial wood pellets. We would accept the quality of product containing up to 5 % of a floury type of material whic..
Our trading company is looking for new supplier of wood pellets. We are interested in long term trading relations. We look for deliveries from 25 t/mo..
Dear Sellers, Please forward us your prices for Wood Pellets for Export, without VAT (we do not pay VAT as foreign entity) We would like to know your ..
I have interest in 8 mm wood pellets, DIN quality, packed in 15 kg bags. Ash content <1%. Please advice your FCA price. The amount of supply ..
We are interested in wood pellets meeting the requirements of DIN+. Packing: 15 kg sack and 1000 kg big bags. Delivery on terms of DDU, DAF, CIF Germa..
We are going to purchase wood pellets 8 mm in diameter. Would you please send data sheet analysis image and consignment of pattern sample. Please mess..
10.000 minimum per yearstarting by end of august1-2000MT/MonthDIN certificationCIF or DDU Lucca/Livorno -Italypl. reply with prices for15kg sacks and ..
We are looking for serious pellet seller. Interested in CIF to Hamburg.
German company interested in buying wood pellets, 20 containers. Information required: price USD CIF Hamburg (Germany), USD CIF Zurich (Switzerland),C..
Trading company from Germany buys wood pellets. Interested in price and transportation cost to Germany.
- How to recycle scrap metal?
- Pellet stoves combustion waste utilization: German experience
- Wood pellet machine manufacturers in Germany: Top 5
- Pellet stove manufacturers in Germany: top 10
- Wood pellet storage facilities in Germany
- Pellet heating in Germany: pellet burner market trends
- Wood pellet fuel: German way
- Pellet price index in Austria and Germany
- Pellet stoves in Germany 2016: barriers and opportunities
- Heating markets throughout Europe
- Non-energy wood pellet markets
- The Industrial Pellet Market in Germany
- German Biomass strategy
- National Biomass Action Plan for Germany: beyond criticism
- Carbon tax policy in Germany
- German Pellets non-solvency proceedings, the company keep the doors open and lights on
- German Renewable Energy Sources Act vs EU Renewable Energy Directive
- Russian agrarians responsible for rapeseed and by-products failed to increase sector production
- Biomass market trends and bioenergy sector views on EU
- Societe Generale reaffirms hold rating on Drax Group Plc shares