We found 122 matching listings. Now displaying listings 91 to 105
We are looking for a new supplier who can deliver high quality pellets to south Denmark and Zealand (Island where Copenhagen is located). Our order is..
We are looking for 8 mm or 6 mm industrial wood pellets. We would accept the quality of product containing up to 5 % of a floury type of material whic..
Our trading company is looking for new supplier of wood pellets. We are interested in long term trading relations. We look for deliveries from 25 t/mo..
Dear Sellers, Please forward us your prices for Wood Pellets for Export, without VAT (we do not pay VAT as foreign entity) We would like to know your ..
I have interest in 8 mm wood pellets, DIN quality, packed in 15 kg bags. Ash content <1%. Please advice your FCA price. The amount of supply ..
We are interested in wood pellets meeting the requirements of DIN+. Packing: 15 kg sack and 1000 kg big bags. Delivery on terms of DDU, DAF, CIF Germa..
We are going to purchase wood pellets 8 mm in diameter. Would you please send data sheet analysis image and consignment of pattern sample. Please mess..
10.000 minimum per yearstarting by end of august1-2000MT/MonthDIN certificationCIF or DDU Lucca/Livorno -Italypl. reply with prices for15kg sacks and ..
We are looking for serious pellet seller. Interested in CIF to Hamburg.
German company interested in buying wood pellets, 20 containers. Information required: price USD CIF Hamburg (Germany), USD CIF Zurich (Switzerland),C..
Trading company from Germany buys wood pellets. Interested in price and transportation cost to Germany.
German company will buy wood pellets. Interested in pricelist and other detailed information.
Company buys pellets 1000-10000 MT a month, delivery to port Hull in Great Britain.
Company from Germany buys wood pellets, 1000 MT, to Hamburg. Certificate and price are required.
Company buys wood pellets. Information required: Price FOB or DDU Bogatynia (West-Poland),quality-certificates or anylysises, raw material, packing.
- How to recycle scrap metal?
- Pellet stoves combustion waste utilization: German experience
- Wood pellet machine manufacturers in Germany: Top 5
- Pellet stove manufacturers in Germany: top 10
- Wood pellet storage facilities in Germany
- Pellet heating in Germany: pellet burner market trends
- Wood pellet fuel: German way
- Pellet price index in Austria and Germany
- Pellet stoves in Germany 2016: barriers and opportunities
- Heating markets throughout Europe
- Non-energy wood pellet markets
- The Industrial Pellet Market in Germany
- German Biomass strategy
- National Biomass Action Plan for Germany: beyond criticism
- Carbon tax policy in Germany
- German Pellets non-solvency proceedings, the company keep the doors open and lights on
- German Renewable Energy Sources Act vs EU Renewable Energy Directive
- Russian agrarians responsible for rapeseed and by-products failed to increase sector production
- Biomass market trends and bioenergy sector views on EU
- Societe Generale reaffirms hold rating on Drax Group Plc shares