We found 62 matching listings. Now displaying listings 16 to 30
Our company requires wood briquettes. Volume: 50 tons per month. Send the price per ton.
Our company is interested in wood briquettes on permanent base. Diameter: 6 mm. Packaging: 15 kg bags. Certificates: DIN and DIN+. Send the price incl..
We are interested in all types of briquettes you have. Send the offer with the description of the product, raw material, photos and certificates if av..
Our company is interested in purchasing RUF wood briquettes. Volume: 300 – 500 tons per month. Send the offer with DDU price to Augsburg, German..
Our company is interested in wood briquettes. Send the offer noticing price including delivery to Kirschweiler, Germany. Interested in the long term ..
We are looking for producers-supplier of wood briquettes of such types: RUF, Nestro, PiniKay. For export to Europe, DIN 51731.
We are interested in supplier of briquettes. Volume: 500-600 tons per week.
We are interested in purchasing briquettes. Send offers.
German company is interested in permanent purchasing of RUF briquettes. Packaging: briquettes - 10 kg shrink film; 96 packs on standard once-only pal..
We need 40 trucks of RUF-briquettes. Send us prices.
German firm is ready to order on the purchase of fuel briquettes by Ukrainian producer.
We are interested in supplies of Ukrainian RUF briquettes of wood all year round.
German company will purchase wood briquettes RUF from Ukraine. Volume: 200 tones with the delivery to Neuerburg.
Company from Germany will buy wood briquettes PiniKay from Ukraine.
We are searching for fuel briquettes in Ukraine for transportation to Germany.
- How to recycle scrap metal?
- Pellet stoves combustion waste utilization: German experience
- Wood pellet machine manufacturers in Germany: Top 5
- Pellet stove manufacturers in Germany: top 10
- Wood pellet storage facilities in Germany
- Pellet heating in Germany: pellet burner market trends
- Wood pellet fuel: German way
- Pellet price index in Austria and Germany
- Pellet stoves in Germany 2016: barriers and opportunities
- Heating markets throughout Europe
- Non-energy wood pellet markets
- The Industrial Pellet Market in Germany
- German Biomass strategy
- National Biomass Action Plan for Germany: beyond criticism
- Carbon tax policy in Germany
- German Pellets non-solvency proceedings, the company keep the doors open and lights on
- German Renewable Energy Sources Act vs EU Renewable Energy Directive
- Russian agrarians responsible for rapeseed and by-products failed to increase sector production
- Biomass market trends and bioenergy sector views on EU
- Societe Generale reaffirms hold rating on Drax Group Plc shares