We found 57 matching listings. Now displaying listings 16 to 30
We are looking for producers-supplier of wood briquettes of such types: RUF, Nestro, PiniKay. For export to Europe, DIN 51731.
We are interested in supplier of briquettes. Volume: 500-600 tons per week.
We are interested in purchasing briquettes. Send offers.
German company is interested in permanent purchasing of RUF briquettes. Packaging: briquettes - 10 kg shrink film; 96 packs on standard once-only pal..
We need 40 trucks of RUF-briquettes. Send us prices.
German firm is ready to order on the purchase of fuel briquettes by Ukrainian producer.
We are interested in supplies of Ukrainian RUF briquettes of wood all year round.
German company will purchase wood briquettes RUF from Ukraine. Volume: 200 tones with the delivery to Neuerburg.
Company from Germany will buy wood briquettes PiniKay from Ukraine.
We are searching for fuel briquettes in Ukraine for transportation to Germany.
German company is looking for RUF briquettes from Ukraine with the delivery to Germany on DDU terms.
We deal with purchasing Ukrainian wood briquettes PiniKay. Delivery to Potsdam, Germany.
We would like to buy wood briquettes NESTRO in Ukraine delivered to Hannover, Germany on the terms DDU. Quality DIN 51 731, DIN plus. For domestic con..
We are looking for serious suppliers of wood briquettes RUF in Ukraine. Terms of delivery FOB-FCA-DDU â€“ Germany.
We will buy RUF briquettes in Ukraine on the terms DDU, Oder, Germany.
- How to recycle scrap metal?
- Pellet stoves combustion waste utilization: German experience
- Wood pellet machine manufacturers in Germany: Top 5
- Pellet stove manufacturers in Germany: top 10
- Wood pellet storage facilities in Germany
- Pellet heating in Germany: pellet burner market trends
- Wood pellet fuel: German way
- Pellet price index in Austria and Germany
- Pellet stoves in Germany 2016: barriers and opportunities
- Heating markets throughout Europe
- Non-energy wood pellet markets
- The Industrial Pellet Market in Germany
- German Biomass strategy
- National Biomass Action Plan for Germany: beyond criticism
- Carbon tax policy in Germany
- German Pellets non-solvency proceedings, the company keep the doors open and lights on
- German Renewable Energy Sources Act vs EU Renewable Energy Directive
- Russian agrarians responsible for rapeseed and by-products failed to increase sector production
- Biomass market trends and bioenergy sector views on EU
- Societe Generale reaffirms hold rating on Drax Group Plc shares