We found 53 matching listings. Now displaying listings 31 to 45
We buy wood briquettes RUF from Ukrainian producer. Purchase ex factory or with the delivery to Germany.
We buy fuel briquettes Pini&Kay and RUF in Ukraine for export. Round shape, 6-12 kg package.
We would like to buy PINI-Kay briquettes in Ukraine. Material: hardwood sawdust. Delivery by trucks on the terms DDU.
We would like to buy fuel briquette RUF, Runde (diameter 80 cm), PiniKay in 10-12 kg package in Ukraine. WE are interested in FCA terms (your city) or..
We are interested in a constant purchasing of fuel briquettes Pini Kay. Packaging: 12 briquettes x 10 kg for export. Send us please your offer, specif..
Looking for wood briquettes pini-kay in Ukraine. We work on FCA or DAP terms. Payment in advance.
What would pellets cost for truck cover?
we looking for 500 to CIF Berlin. Waiting for offer for RUF briqettes you can make us a offer ( inkl. Therms of payment , delivery time).
We would need 1000 mt to start. we need Price to Leipzig, Germany After we need 1000 mt per month over the winter. Please send us quotation as soon a..
Importer from Germany buys Pini&Key Briquettes.
Intersted in buying long-term fuel briquettes of oak sawdust supplies from manufacturer to Germany. Self-removal possible. Please, send your offers to..
Company interested in regular, zoom ang long-term briquettes supplies to Europe. We ask manufacturers to indicate: manufacturing region, full product ..
We buy wood briquettes, pellets, without certification DIN, DIN+ possible.
Company buys wood fuel briquettes, wood pellets, upper peat, lower peat, wood chips, woodworking waste, husk, briquettes of husk, briquettes of straw,..
We buy fuel briquettes of hardwood from Belarus, Lithuania or Latvia. Sekf-removal. From 25 MT. Certification obligatory! Your price.
- How to recycle scrap metal?
- Pellet stoves combustion waste utilization: German experience
- Wood pellet machine manufacturers in Germany: Top 5
- Pellet stove manufacturers in Germany: top 10
- Wood pellet storage facilities in Germany
- Pellet heating in Germany: pellet burner market trends
- Wood pellet fuel: German way
- Pellet price index in Austria and Germany
- Pellet stoves in Germany 2016: barriers and opportunities
- Heating markets throughout Europe
- Non-energy wood pellet markets
- The Industrial Pellet Market in Germany
- German Biomass strategy
- National Biomass Action Plan for Germany: beyond criticism
- Carbon tax policy in Germany
- German Pellets non-solvency proceedings, the company keep the doors open and lights on
- German Renewable Energy Sources Act vs EU Renewable Energy Directive
- Russian agrarians responsible for rapeseed and by-products failed to increase sector production
- Biomass market trends and bioenergy sector views on EU
- Societe Generale reaffirms hold rating on Drax Group Plc shares