We found 57 matching listings. Now displaying listings 46 to 57
Company interested in regular, zoom ang long-term briquettes supplies to Europe. We ask manufacturers to indicate: manufacturing region, full product ..
We buy wood briquettes, pellets, without certification DIN, DIN+ possible.
Company buys wood fuel briquettes, wood pellets, upper peat, lower peat, wood chips, woodworking waste, husk, briquettes of husk, briquettes of straw,..
We buy fuel briquettes of hardwood from Belarus, Lithuania or Latvia. Sekf-removal. From 25 MT. Certification obligatory! Your price.
Our company buys fuel briquettes of oak, pine, white spruce, 200-300 MT a month.Briquettes might have constant quality, packed on pallets, without haz..
Fuel briquettes of any type buying on constant basis.Round - d=70, 80, 90, 100 mm, RUF briquettePini-Key, packed charcoal.Pellets d=6mm, packed in 15 ..
Russian-German company makes eurobriquettes supply long-term contracts, heat emission > 5500l arge calories, autumn-winter period - year 2009 - 201..
German plant is interested in supplies fuel briquette, packed into shrinkable film in 10-12 kg. Please, send us business offers with production photos..
German company buys briquettes of waste of softwood and hardwood.
Dear ladies & gentlemen, we are looking for a reliable supplier of RUF-briquettes 155 x 90 x 65 mm(+/-) calorific 4,9 kwh / kg Packing: Fol..
Searching for FUF briquettes in good quality for export to very good customers in germany. Prices please only DDP. large quantities. Piny-Kay also int..
please make us an offer for a weekly purchase of 48 tons pf pini-kay briquettes
- How to recycle scrap metal?
- Pellet stoves combustion waste utilization: German experience
- Wood pellet machine manufacturers in Germany: Top 5
- Pellet stove manufacturers in Germany: top 10
- Wood pellet storage facilities in Germany
- Pellet heating in Germany: pellet burner market trends
- Wood pellet fuel: German way
- Pellet price index in Austria and Germany
- Pellet stoves in Germany 2016: barriers and opportunities
- Heating markets throughout Europe
- Non-energy wood pellet markets
- The Industrial Pellet Market in Germany
- German Biomass strategy
- National Biomass Action Plan for Germany: beyond criticism
- Carbon tax policy in Germany
- German Pellets non-solvency proceedings, the company keep the doors open and lights on
- German Renewable Energy Sources Act vs EU Renewable Energy Directive
- Russian agrarians responsible for rapeseed and by-products failed to increase sector production
- Biomass market trends and bioenergy sector views on EU
- Societe Generale reaffirms hold rating on Drax Group Plc shares