We found 53 matching listings. Now displaying listings 46 to 53
Our company buys fuel briquettes of oak, pine, white spruce, 200-300 MT a month.Briquettes might have constant quality, packed on pallets, without haz..
Fuel briquettes of any type buying on constant basis.Round - d=70, 80, 90, 100 mm, RUF briquettePini-Key, packed charcoal.Pellets d=6mm, packed in 15 ..
Russian-German company makes eurobriquettes supply long-term contracts, heat emission > 5500l arge calories, autumn-winter period - year 2009 - 201..
German plant is interested in supplies fuel briquette, packed into shrinkable film in 10-12 kg. Please, send us business offers with production photos..
German company buys briquettes of waste of softwood and hardwood.
Dear ladies & gentlemen, we are looking for a reliable supplier of RUF-briquettes 155 x 90 x 65 mm(+/-) calorific 4,9 kwh / kg Packing: Fol..
Searching for FUF briquettes in good quality for export to very good customers in germany. Prices please only DDP. large quantities. Piny-Kay also int..
please make us an offer for a weekly purchase of 48 tons pf pini-kay briquettes
- How to recycle scrap metal?
- Pellet stoves combustion waste utilization: German experience
- Wood pellet machine manufacturers in Germany: Top 5
- Pellet stove manufacturers in Germany: top 10
- Wood pellet storage facilities in Germany
- Pellet heating in Germany: pellet burner market trends
- Wood pellet fuel: German way
- Pellet price index in Austria and Germany
- Pellet stoves in Germany 2016: barriers and opportunities
- Heating markets throughout Europe
- Non-energy wood pellet markets
- The Industrial Pellet Market in Germany
- German Biomass strategy
- National Biomass Action Plan for Germany: beyond criticism
- Carbon tax policy in Germany
- German Pellets non-solvency proceedings, the company keep the doors open and lights on
- German Renewable Energy Sources Act vs EU Renewable Energy Directive
- Russian agrarians responsible for rapeseed and by-products failed to increase sector production
- Biomass market trends and bioenergy sector views on EU
- Societe Generale reaffirms hold rating on Drax Group Plc shares