Wood chips purchase
One of the advantages of wood chips is their high energy and heat capacity, as a result of which the amount of fuel is less as compared to other types of fossil fuels. The energy content is then approximately 3.5-4.5kWh / kg (~ 150-250 kg / cubic meter).44 Also it must be noted that wood chips as a type of energy source are very easy in use. That’s why this type of solid fuel became so widespread at private and industrial facilities.
We found 8 matching listings. Now displaying listings 1 to 8
We need 6000 MT of pine wood chip per year in fuel, around 15% moisture content, in 40 HQ Container.In your SCO specify which country this wood-chips ..
Interested in Wood Chips From Sawmill (Grey Alder, Beech, Oak)Specifications:Quantity:1.000 Dry ton per monthFor our customers we are looking for a pr..
We purchase fuel shavings of natural moisture in large volumes. Size: up to 10 cm.
We need to buy wood chips in large amounts on CIF terms, Germany ports.
Our company needs to buy technological chips anÐ² sawdust. Price is contractual. Ready to buy on FOB, CIF, DDU and DDP terms. Send the specification a..
As we will increase our purchase of woodchips in a larger scale - we are looking for new co-operation/contract partners.
We are looking to purchase wood chips in important quantity directly from producers because we hav einterest in long time agreement joint venture
We are an international trading company based in Dresden, Germany. We are looking for a reliable supplier/producer to buy wood chips or wood pellets f..
Searching for wood chips
Comfortable interface of the site and simply search system allows you choose the best option of buying wood chips quickly. Each category contains a list of various quotations from various manufacturers of wood chips from Germany. Easy to search for manufacturer by various criteria makes the purchase process quick and efficient.
- How to recycle scrap metal?
- Pellet stoves combustion waste utilization: German experience
- Wood pellet machine manufacturers in Germany: Top 5
- Pellet stove manufacturers in Germany: top 10
- Wood pellet storage facilities in Germany
- Pellet heating in Germany: pellet burner market trends
- Wood pellet fuel: German way
- Pellet price index in Austria and Germany
- Pellet stoves in Germany 2016: barriers and opportunities
- Heating markets throughout Europe
- Non-energy wood pellet markets
- The Industrial Pellet Market in Germany
- German Biomass strategy
- National Biomass Action Plan for Germany: beyond criticism
- Carbon tax policy in Germany
- German Pellets non-solvency proceedings, the company keep the doors open and lights on
- German Renewable Energy Sources Act vs EU Renewable Energy Directive
- Russian agrarians responsible for rapeseed and by-products failed to increase sector production
- Biomass market trends and bioenergy sector views on EU
- Societe Generale reaffirms hold rating on Drax Group Plc shares