We found 7 matching listings. Now displaying listings 1 to 7
Mixed firewood Size: 25 -30cm (it is possible to get different sizes as well) Moisture : 18 % – or fresh Weight: around 27- 54kg Split siz..
Firewood is made of locally supplied Ukrainian timber. The wood species we use to make firewood are: Ash, Oak, Birch, Alder, Pine and Fir.Each lo..
We are selling birch and alder firewood with delivery to Germany. Contact us to get an offer.
Hi, our company offers firewood in a bags, mostly, we are working with alder. We can pack it like you needed, just send some information and we will m..
We would like to buy firewood (ash, hornbeam, beech and oak) in 2 RM packages with the delivery to Germany or on FCA terms, Ukraine. We need up to 200..
We offer firewood from beech wood - 25cm and 33cm. Dry and wet. FCA.
I am manufacturer from Latvia. I offer dried ash, alder and birch firewood in 40 L bags and 2m3 crates. About your order, you can choose: moisture con..
- How to recycle scrap metal?
- Pellet stoves combustion waste utilization: German experience
- Wood pellet machine manufacturers in Germany: Top 5
- Pellet stove manufacturers in Germany: top 10
- Wood pellet storage facilities in Germany
- Pellet heating in Germany: pellet burner market trends
- Wood pellet fuel: German way
- Pellet price index in Austria and Germany
- Pellet stoves in Germany 2016: barriers and opportunities
- Heating markets throughout Europe
- Non-energy wood pellet markets
- The Industrial Pellet Market in Germany
- German Biomass strategy
- National Biomass Action Plan for Germany: beyond criticism
- Carbon tax policy in Germany
- German Pellets non-solvency proceedings, the company keep the doors open and lights on
- German Renewable Energy Sources Act vs EU Renewable Energy Directive
- Russian agrarians responsible for rapeseed and by-products failed to increase sector production
- Biomass market trends and bioenergy sector views on EU
- Societe Generale reaffirms hold rating on Drax Group Plc shares