Wood briquettes is environmental and powerful source of energy
Here on German Biofuel Portal you can find the best offers of wood briquettes. This type of solid biofuel holds the first position for its highest energy content and a lot of housing and corporative sectors started using wood briquettes. A relatively low price and simple using make wood briquettes the most convenient source of energy.
Our company requires wood briquettes. Volume: 50 tons per month. Send the price per ton.
Our company is interested in wood briquettes on permanent base. Diameter: 6 mm. Packaging: 15 kg bags. Certificates: DIN and DIN+. Send the price incl..
We are interested in all types of briquettes you have. Send the offer with the description of the product, raw material, photos and certificates if av..
Our company is interested in purchasing RUF wood briquettes. Volume: 300 – 500 tons per month. Send the offer with DDU price to Augsburg, German..
Our company is interested in wood briquettes. Send the offer noticing price including delivery to Kirschweiler, Germany. Interested in the long term..
We are looking for producers-supplier of wood briquettes of such types: RUF, Nestro, PiniKay. For export to Europe, DIN 51731.
We are interested in supplier of briquettes. Volume: 500-600 tons per week.
We are interested in purchasing briquettes. Send offers.
German company is interested in permanent purchasing of RUF briquettes. Packaging: briquettes - 10 kg shrink film; 96 packs on standard once-only ..
We need 40 trucks of RUF-briquettes. Send us prices.
Wood briquettes Price
Wood briquettes are the best alternative source of energy that can be used both in housing and commercial plants. The main component of wood briquettes is the saw dust, pressed with a high pressure, so it turns into fuel. The German Biofuel Portal provides you the most interesting offers from reliable producers of wood briquettes with a wide price range.
- How to recycle scrap metal?
- Pellet stoves combustion waste utilization: German experience
- Wood pellet machine manufacturers in Germany: Top 5
- Pellet stove manufacturers in Germany: top 10
- Wood pellet storage facilities in Germany
- Pellet heating in Germany: pellet burner market trends
- Wood pellet fuel: German way
- Pellet price index in Austria and Germany
- Pellet stoves in Germany 2016: barriers and opportunities
- Heating markets throughout Europe
- Non-energy wood pellet markets
- The Industrial Pellet Market in Germany
- German Biomass strategy
- National Biomass Action Plan for Germany: beyond criticism
- Carbon tax policy in Germany
- German Pellets non-solvency proceedings, the company keep the doors open and lights on
- German Renewable Energy Sources Act vs EU Renewable Energy Directive
- Russian agrarians responsible for rapeseed and by-products failed to increase sector production
- Biomass market trends and bioenergy sector views on EU
- Societe Generale reaffirms hold rating on Drax Group Plc shares