Wood briquettes is environmental and powerful source of energy
Here on German Biofuel Portal you can find the best offers of wood briquettes. This type of solid biofuel holds the first position for its highest energy content and a lot of housing and corporative sectors started using wood briquettes. A relatively low price and simple using make wood briquettes the most convenient source of energy.
Pini Kay briquette, white colour. The prcie is 123 EUR/FCA
Pini Kay Briquettes Combusting temperature: 4500 Kcal/Ðºg Moisture: around 7% Ash content : around 0,6 % Mechanical durabilit..
NESTRO Briquettes Combusting temperature: 4300 – 4700 Kcal/Ðºg Moisture: around 8% Ash content : around 0, 7% Mechanica..
Angebote der polnischen Firma bietet Ihnen Produkte und Erzeugnisse der Holzbearbeitungsindustrie aus der Ukraine an. Wir beschäftigen uns mit d..
We have available 1200 ton per month of Pine briquettes from approved sustainable source. Full capacity will be available for first shipments in Septe..
Our company is searching Nestro, Pini Kay and Ruf. Give us your offer eith the price EXW.
1. Our RUF processing line is installed on furniture factory, which is FSC certified. So, we use sawdust and shaving from FSC wood (see letter attache..
Interested in the supply of briquettes RUF with our label.Send your offer indicating the location of your production and warehouse.
Our company buys Pini Kay briquettes from hardwood and softwood on a pallet. Specify the volume you can supply and the price, including delivery on DA..
We need Pini Kay briquettes, 100% hardwood (oak, hornbeam) and 100% pine, 10 kg packing on a pallet (96 bags on a pallet) without delivery. Specify th..
Wood briquettes Price
Wood briquettes are the best alternative source of energy that can be used both in housing and commercial plants. The main component of wood briquettes is the saw dust, pressed with a high pressure, so it turns into fuel. The German Biofuel Portal provides you the most interesting offers from reliable producers of wood briquettes with a wide price range.
- How to recycle scrap metal?
- Pellet stoves combustion waste utilization: German experience
- Wood pellet machine manufacturers in Germany: Top 5
- Pellet stove manufacturers in Germany: top 10
- Wood pellet storage facilities in Germany
- Pellet heating in Germany: pellet burner market trends
- Wood pellet fuel: German way
- Pellet price index in Austria and Germany
- Pellet stoves in Germany 2016: barriers and opportunities
- Heating markets throughout Europe
- Non-energy wood pellet markets
- The Industrial Pellet Market in Germany
- German Biomass strategy
- National Biomass Action Plan for Germany: beyond criticism
- Carbon tax policy in Germany
- German Pellets non-solvency proceedings, the company keep the doors open and lights on
- German Renewable Energy Sources Act vs EU Renewable Energy Directive
- Russian agrarians responsible for rapeseed and by-products failed to increase sector production
- Biomass market trends and bioenergy sector views on EU
- Societe Generale reaffirms hold rating on Drax Group Plc shares