Wood chips for heating
Wood chips are the product of wood processing, which resulted in the breakup of large pieces of wood into small pieces, which are called wood chips. This process requires using special machines called woodchippers.
Wood chips are widely used in various sectors: for cultivation of mushrooms, in landscaping and gardening, as well as for restoration ecology. However, nowadays wood chips are the most widely used as a powerful source of heat and energy.
We are a high quality producer and supplier of Australian eucalyptus wood chip from sustainable, renewable and certified resources. Our Australian eu..
We purchase fuel shavings of natural moisture in large volumes. Size: up to 10 cm.
Our company sells softwood chips. Volume is 3000 m3/month on EXW terms, Leningrad reg.
We need to buy wood chips in large amounts on CIF terms, Germany ports.
Our company needs to buy technological chips anÐ² sawdust. Price is contractual. Ready to buy on FOB, CIF, DDU and DDP terms. Send the specification..
As we will increase our purchase of woodchips in a larger scale - we are looking for new co-operation/contract partners.
We are looking to purchase wood chips in important quantity directly from producers because we hav einterest in long time agreement joint venture
We are able to supply big volumes of Whitewood (Spruce) or Redwood (Pine) chips, both, mixed and separaed, in excellent quality. Looking forward to yo..
We sell biomass wood-chip. Min. order is 30.000 Tons. We are owner of 3 wood-chip carrier (90.000-100.000 m³ per ship)
We are an international trading company based in Dresden, Germany. We are looking for a reliable supplier/producer to buy wood chips or wood pellets f..
Wood chips Price
Wood chips are relatively inexpensive source of heat and power and the price / quality ratio is rather high. Our platform contains a large number of quotations for the sales of wood chips from manufacturers and suppliers. For comfort searching all listings of the sale on our website have been ranked by the price. This allows you to choose the optimal purchase price and sign lucrative contracts with wood chips suppliers.
- How to recycle scrap metal?
- Pellet stoves combustion waste utilization: German experience
- Wood pellet machine manufacturers in Germany: Top 5
- Pellet stove manufacturers in Germany: top 10
- Wood pellet storage facilities in Germany
- Pellet heating in Germany: pellet burner market trends
- Wood pellet fuel: German way
- Pellet price index in Austria and Germany
- Pellet stoves in Germany 2016: barriers and opportunities
- Heating markets throughout Europe
- Non-energy wood pellet markets
- The Industrial Pellet Market in Germany
- German Biomass strategy
- National Biomass Action Plan for Germany: beyond criticism
- Carbon tax policy in Germany
- German Pellets non-solvency proceedings, the company keep the doors open and lights on
- German Renewable Energy Sources Act vs EU Renewable Energy Directive
- Russian agrarians responsible for rapeseed and by-products failed to increase sector production
- Biomass market trends and bioenergy sector views on EU
- Societe Generale reaffirms hold rating on Drax Group Plc shares