German Biofuel Portal's Profile
German Biofuel Portal is a specialized international resource for bioenergy, biofuel and biomass products. The web-portal provides up to date information about the fresh product offers, the latest technology achievements and future developments. We do our best so our customers and visitors were well informed and have clear answers for all the questions concerning biomass, biofuel and bioenergy. The main target of the project is to assist its customers in establishing new partner relationships between future biofuel consumers and suppliers.
Our mission to give people an opportunity to get high-quality biofuel for heating either their domestic building or industrial enterprises.
We have certain aims to achieve:
- The biofuel portal provides the support in selecting the most suitable biofuel type and preferable future supplier or manufacturer.
- We research, collect and give the latest information about biofuel, biomass and bioenergy market and technologies development for everyone who is interested.
- We give an additional chance to the manufacturing companies to find their potential customers and to approve themselves as an important unit of the biofuel and bioenergy market.
The Project offers the future consumers:
The Project offers the future suppliers:
We would be very glad to see you among out customers in future. We hope that our biofuel portal will be a good helper in biofuel and bioenergy matters and you will be able to find a reliable partner and the offer that meets you expectations.
- How to recycle scrap metal?
- Pellet stoves combustion waste utilization: German experience
- Wood pellet machine manufacturers in Germany: Top 5
- Pellet stove manufacturers in Germany: top 10
- Wood pellet storage facilities in Germany
- Pellet heating in Germany: pellet burner market trends
- Wood pellet fuel: German way
- Pellet price index in Austria and Germany
- Pellet stoves in Germany 2016: barriers and opportunities
- Heating markets throughout Europe
- Non-energy wood pellet markets
- The Industrial Pellet Market in Germany
- German Biomass strategy
- National Biomass Action Plan for Germany: beyond criticism
- Carbon tax policy in Germany
- German Pellets non-solvency proceedings, the company keep the doors open and lights on
- German Renewable Energy Sources Act vs EU Renewable Energy Directive
- Russian agrarians responsible for rapeseed and by-products failed to increase sector production
- Biomass market trends and bioenergy sector views on EU
- Societe Generale reaffirms hold rating on Drax Group Plc shares