We found 8 matching listings. Now displaying listings 1 to 8
Our company needs grilling charcoal for restaurants in Germany, we can start with 36 Tons monthly, the charcoal may be packed with 10 KG packets with ..
We are interested in charcoal, target price is 210 Euro per 1 Ton. Send us your offer with your price and terms.
Können Sie bitte Angebot schicken FCA : Holzkohle Gemischt (nur Hartholz), Säcke 10 kg, mit und ohne FSC/DIN? Holzkohle aus reine Buchenholz..
We want to buy charcoal for restaurant good quality.
We would like to buy beech and hornbeam charcoal on the terms of self pick-up (EXW, FCA Ukraine, Belarus, western part of Russia). Interested in any ..
We would like to import charcoal to Wilhelmshaven, Germany. DAP-DDU delivery or by contract. Waiting for your offers for the price! In the se..
Company buys restaurant charcoal of beech and oak, easily inflammable and having a long burning time, DIN En 1860-2.Quantity - 200 MT a year. Interest..
Charcoal buying, hardwood, fraction 40-120 mm in 10 kg paper bags, long-term contracts.
- How to recycle scrap metal?
- Pellet stoves combustion waste utilization: German experience
- Wood pellet machine manufacturers in Germany: Top 5
- Pellet stove manufacturers in Germany: top 10
- Wood pellet storage facilities in Germany
- Pellet heating in Germany: pellet burner market trends
- Wood pellet fuel: German way
- Pellet price index in Austria and Germany
- Pellet stoves in Germany 2016: barriers and opportunities
- Heating markets throughout Europe
- Non-energy wood pellet markets
- The Industrial Pellet Market in Germany
- German Biomass strategy
- National Biomass Action Plan for Germany: beyond criticism
- Carbon tax policy in Germany
- German Pellets non-solvency proceedings, the company keep the doors open and lights on
- German Renewable Energy Sources Act vs EU Renewable Energy Directive
- Russian agrarians responsible for rapeseed and by-products failed to increase sector production
- Biomass market trends and bioenergy sector views on EU
- Societe Generale reaffirms hold rating on Drax Group Plc shares