Wood pellet price
Wood pellets are the heating fuel made from compressed biomass. It is a modern alternative to the traditional fossil fuels such as gas, coal or oil. Pellets are produced from the wood waste under extremely high level of pressure without adding any special glue or any other binders. Wood pellets are normally use for heating both industrial and domestic objects. Below please check the list of all available offers for wood pellets.
We need about 4000-8000 tons pellets a year, Expecting your offer in a message.
We are interessted in purchasing wood pellets. Quantity: 500-5000 MT/ monthly Period : 1 Year Shipment: Bulk /monthly within 30 days after the date..
We are searching for a Pellet supplier to Germany. Apple, Cherry, Walnut.and so on.
Wod pellets 6mm to 8mm for sale 85 euros per mt cif wood pellets 6mm to 8mm for sale wood used for production , pine and spruce wood pellets 6mm-8mm ..
We are serioses sales partners Germany markts with eco-wood pellets and firewood for industrys ton south east-europe with certificat ENA1 We need bes..
Excellent Quality 6 mm wood pellet. 6000 Mt per month. Minimum one container per order.
We are looking for a wood pellet supplier to Germany. Volume: 3-4 camions per week Delivery: to Goslar, Germany on DDU terms. We would like to ask ..
We are looking Woodpellets (6 and 8mm, ENPlus A1/ DINPlus). Packing : a-) 15 Kg Bags on Pellets b-) in Big Bags c-) Loose Please send us your best FO..
Our company is interested in wood pellets on permanent base. Diameter: 6 mm. Packaging: 15 kg bags. Certificates: DIN and DIN+. Send the price includi..
We sell wood pellets, with EN PLUS CERIFICATE Origin : Europe, Canada For more details : please contact to us
Holzpellets in Germany
A wide range of wood pellets offers available on Natur Energy, a German Biofuel portal. Due to increasing prices for traditional energy sources, there is growing interest towards the biofuels, as a less expensive alternative. Firing wood pellets instead of the fossil fuel bring less harmful emissions to the atmosphere. The ash and dust content in pellets are significantly low.
The suppliers offer the wood pellets that correspond the European Standard ENplus so the future customers could receives the biofuel of the highest quality. Also each offer contains the information about the approximate term and conditions so the potential consumers could select the most suitable offer.
- How to recycle scrap metal?
- Pellet stoves combustion waste utilization: German experience
- Wood pellet machine manufacturers in Germany: Top 5
- Pellet stove manufacturers in Germany: top 10
- Wood pellet storage facilities in Germany
- Pellet heating in Germany: pellet burner market trends
- Wood pellet fuel: German way
- Pellet price index in Austria and Germany
- Pellet stoves in Germany 2016: barriers and opportunities
- Heating markets throughout Europe
- Non-energy wood pellet markets
- The Industrial Pellet Market in Germany
- German Biomass strategy
- National Biomass Action Plan for Germany: beyond criticism
- Carbon tax policy in Germany
- German Pellets non-solvency proceedings, the company keep the doors open and lights on
- German Renewable Energy Sources Act vs EU Renewable Energy Directive
- Russian agrarians responsible for rapeseed and by-products failed to increase sector production
- Biomass market trends and bioenergy sector views on EU
- Societe Generale reaffirms hold rating on Drax Group Plc shares