We are a german/polish company and sell refurbished equipment for pellet technology. Presses: Buehler, Salmatec, Van Aarsen, Paladin, Heesen, CPM an o..
We offer service to one or two serious firms in industrial equipment and other wares purchase in Europe. We have wide work experience. We sign agreeme..
Company, specialized in supply organization of machine-tool equipment for plants for CIS countries from Western Europe, offers cooperation with Ukrain..
We produce granules of high quality of dry raw material of woodworking an agricultural manufactures. Using dry raw material give a chance to receive e..
Firm specializes in techological projects development and equipment for fuel granules producing supply from 2003. Company plans manufacturing, makes a..
Fuel granules-pellets manufacturing plant (year of building - 2000).Capacity: 2000 kg an hour.Accessories:Press with power refrigerant as a unit, powe..
Company sells granulators (Russia, China). Granules of high quality of dry raw material of woodworking and agricaltural manufactures producing.
Company sells complex lines, single units, sets, new and used. Self-removal fron Germany or delivery turnkey to Ukraine.
1.Pellet producing setting- 1000 kg/hour of rapeseed shtrots- 500 kg/hour of any straw up to 10-15% moisture, woodworking waste- matrix size 400 mm- p..
We offer pellet producing line of differenr materials from well-known German firm for sale. Guarantee and service are guaranteed.
- How to recycle scrap metal?
- Pellet stoves combustion waste utilization: German experience
- Wood pellet machine manufacturers in Germany: Top 5
- Pellet stove manufacturers in Germany: top 10
- Wood pellet storage facilities in Germany
- Pellet heating in Germany: pellet burner market trends
- Wood pellet fuel: German way
- Pellet price index in Austria and Germany
- Pellet stoves in Germany 2016: barriers and opportunities
- Heating markets throughout Europe
- Non-energy wood pellet markets
- The Industrial Pellet Market in Germany
- German Biomass strategy
- National Biomass Action Plan for Germany: beyond criticism
- Carbon tax policy in Germany
- German Pellets non-solvency proceedings, the company keep the doors open and lights on
- German Renewable Energy Sources Act vs EU Renewable Energy Directive
- Russian agrarians responsible for rapeseed and by-products failed to increase sector production
- Biomass market trends and bioenergy sector views on EU
- Societe Generale reaffirms hold rating on Drax Group Plc shares