Wood pellet buyers
Wood pellets have already become an excellent alternative to the traditional fossil fuels. More and more people use it for the domestic heating due to its lower price. Industrial companies showed the great interest as well as this biofuel produced from the renewable energy and cause less harmful emissions that coal for instance. Below there is a list of all the available consumers’ requests from companies interested in purchasing the fuel wood pellets.
We found 116 matching listings. Now displaying listings 1 to 15
Wood Pellets in Big Bags (1000 kg) Quality A2 softwood DAP -DE O3253 Doberlug-Kirchhain Terms and Conditions: - Price / t in DAP - DE 03253..
Please make me an offer for a 40 ton truck or train Container. If the price is right, I will buy about 20 trucks a month. I need 15kg sacks in DIN E..
We are looking to buy wood pellets 6mm Din Plus A1.Send us your offer with photo of pellets you produce.Also specify the price for it and availability..
Wood pellets in sacks (15kg) Quality A2 softwood DAP -DE O3253 Doberlug-Kirchhain Conditions: - Price / t in DAP - DE 03253 Doberlug-Kirchh..
We are very interested to get best price about 12 tons (12 pallet * 1t) of fuel pellets including costs of freight to Germany, 48455 Bad Bentheim.
I am interested in wood pellets of 6mm from pine. Permissible ash content is not more than 1%. Volume we need is 2 truck a day (45t)
We would like to buy wood pine pellets in Kyiv region. Please send the product certificates, some photo on a squared paper, and photo with a packaging..
We are for pellets of 6 mm diameter in 15 kg bags, DINplus grade. We need 10-15 trucks a month, the price is on FCA terms
We need wood pellets from Scots Pine, Spruce. We require fuel pellets, light, 6-8mm, A1 ENPlus, packing in bags of 15kg. Delivery on DAP terms in Germ..
We need about 4000-8000 tons pellets a year, Expecting your offer in a message.
We are interessted in purchasing wood pellets. Quantity: 500-5000 MT/ monthly Period : 1 Year Shipment: Bulk /monthly within 30 days after the date..
We are searching for a Pellet supplier to Germany. Apple, Cherry, Walnut.and so on.
We are looking for a wood pellet supplier to Germany. Volume: 3-4 camions per week Delivery: to Goslar, Germany on DDU terms. We would like to ask ..
We are looking Woodpellets (6 and 8mm, ENPlus A1/ DINPlus). Packing : a-) 15 Kg Bags on Pellets b-) in Big Bags c-) Loose Please send us your best FO..
Our company is interested in wood pellets on permanent base. Diameter: 6 mm. Packaging: 15 kg bags. Certificates: DIN and DIN+. Send the price includi..
Above there is a list of companies looking forward to buying the fuel wood pellets. All the consumers’ requests posted in the Buy category contain some details of what the future customers are intended to purchase. Starting from biofuel description and finishing with expected terms and conditions.
Visiting this Buy category any wood pellets supplier has a possibility to find their future partners to make a mutually beneficial partnership. The provided information will help to select the most suitable conditionals for the further conversations. This list is constantly growing and we expect more consumers’ requests in future.
- How to recycle scrap metal?
- Pellet stoves combustion waste utilization: German experience
- Wood pellet machine manufacturers in Germany: Top 5
- Pellet stove manufacturers in Germany: top 10
- Wood pellet storage facilities in Germany
- Pellet heating in Germany: pellet burner market trends
- Wood pellet fuel: German way
- Pellet price index in Austria and Germany
- Pellet stoves in Germany 2016: barriers and opportunities
- Heating markets throughout Europe
- Non-energy wood pellet markets
- The Industrial Pellet Market in Germany
- German Biomass strategy
- National Biomass Action Plan for Germany: beyond criticism
- Carbon tax policy in Germany
- German Pellets non-solvency proceedings, the company keep the doors open and lights on
- German Renewable Energy Sources Act vs EU Renewable Energy Directive
- Russian agrarians responsible for rapeseed and by-products failed to increase sector production
- Biomass market trends and bioenergy sector views on EU
- Societe Generale reaffirms hold rating on Drax Group Plc shares