Firewood in Germany
Firewood is made of locally supplied Ukrainian timber. The wood species we use to make firewood are: Ash, Oak, Birch, Alder, Pine and Fir.Each lo..
We are selling birch and alder firewood with delivery to Germany. Contact us to get an offer.
Hi, our company offers firewood in a bags, mostly, we are working with alder. We can pack it like you needed, just send some information and we will m..
We are a German company, which is delivering to many market chainces in Germany. We would like t get an offer from you on this product: Specification..
Our company requires firewood. Length: 25-30 cm. Humidity: 20%. Volume: 1 truck per 4-6 weeks. Send the offer.
We are interested in hardwood (beech). Humidity: 15-20%. Length: 33 cm. Packing:1 RM - 2 RM on 1 pallet. Dimensions: approx. 25/30/33cm. Place of disc..
Our company is interested in buying firewood. Send the offer noticing price including delivery to Kirschweiler, Germany. Interested in the long term..
Our company is interested in purchasing firewood from April to May. Volume: 200 RM.Humidity max: 22%.Price including delivery to 84494 Lohkirchen (Ge..
Our company buys chopped firewood on 1,8/2 RM pallets. Moisture is up to 25%. Volume: from 200 RM per month. Delivery: to Germany.
Company from Germany will enter Export Agreements with Ukrainian supplier of wood pellets from 20 to 1000 tones per month on the DDU terms of delivery..
- How to recycle scrap metal?
- Pellet stoves combustion waste utilization: German experience
- Wood pellet machine manufacturers in Germany: Top 5
- Pellet stove manufacturers in Germany: top 10
- Wood pellet storage facilities in Germany
- Pellet heating in Germany: pellet burner market trends
- Wood pellet fuel: German way
- Pellet price index in Austria and Germany
- Pellet stoves in Germany 2016: barriers and opportunities
- Heating markets throughout Europe
- Non-energy wood pellet markets
- The Industrial Pellet Market in Germany
- German Biomass strategy
- National Biomass Action Plan for Germany: beyond criticism
- Carbon tax policy in Germany
- German Pellets non-solvency proceedings, the company keep the doors open and lights on
- German Renewable Energy Sources Act vs EU Renewable Energy Directive
- Russian agrarians responsible for rapeseed and by-products failed to increase sector production
- Biomass market trends and bioenergy sector views on EU
- Societe Generale reaffirms hold rating on Drax Group Plc shares