Firewood in Germany
Our company requires firewood. Length: 25-30 cm. Humidity: 20%. Volume: 1 truck per 4-6 weeks. Send the offer.
We are interested in hardwood (beech). Humidity: 15-20%. Length: 33 cm. Packing:1 RM - 2 RM on 1 pallet. Dimensions: approx. 25/30/33cm. Place of disc..
Our company is interested in buying firewood. Send the offer noticing price including delivery to Kirschweiler, Germany. Interested in the long term..
Our company is interested in purchasing firewood from April to May. Volume: 200 RM.Humidity max: 22%.Price including delivery to 84494 Lohkirchen (Ge..
Our company buys chopped firewood on 1,8/2 RM pallets. Moisture is up to 25%. Volume: from 200 RM per month. Delivery: to Germany.
Company from Germany will enter Export Agreements with Ukrainian supplier of wood pellets from 20 to 1000 tones per month on the DDU terms of delivery..
Company from Germany will enter Export Agreements with Ukrainian supplier of wood briquettes Pini Kay, RUF, Nestro from 20 to 1000 tones per month o..
Company from Germany will enter Export Agreements with Ukrainian supplier of dry firewood from 20 to 1000 tones per month on the DDU terms of delivery..
We would like to buy firewood (ash, hornbeam, beech and oak) in 2 RM packages with the delivery to Germany or on FCA terms, Ukraine. We need up to 200..
We need about 3000 RM per year. Firewood only healthy types of wood, without mold or fungus. Carefully set on a stable crate without insects. We sugge..
- How to recycle scrap metal?
- Pellet stoves combustion waste utilization: German experience
- Wood pellet machine manufacturers in Germany: Top 5
- Pellet stove manufacturers in Germany: top 10
- Wood pellet storage facilities in Germany
- Pellet heating in Germany: pellet burner market trends
- Wood pellet fuel: German way
- Pellet price index in Austria and Germany
- Pellet stoves in Germany 2016: barriers and opportunities
- Heating markets throughout Europe
- Non-energy wood pellet markets
- The Industrial Pellet Market in Germany
- German Biomass strategy
- National Biomass Action Plan for Germany: beyond criticism
- Carbon tax policy in Germany
- German Pellets non-solvency proceedings, the company keep the doors open and lights on
- German Renewable Energy Sources Act vs EU Renewable Energy Directive
- Russian agrarians responsible for rapeseed and by-products failed to increase sector production
- Biomass market trends and bioenergy sector views on EU
- Societe Generale reaffirms hold rating on Drax Group Plc shares