We found 111 matching listings. Now displaying listings 31 to 45
We purchase wood pellets. Conducting a year contract.
We buy wood pellets, diameter 8 mm, type of wood: oak, beech, birch, pine, spruce. Quality: DIN 51731, O-Norm M 7135, DIN+; without peat, without crus..
We are interested in buying wood pellets. Volume: 100-300 tons per month. Terms of delivery: FCA, Germany or sellerâ€™s warehouse.
We are an German Mandater from some German Pellet Companies. We are searching for Pellets DIN + & EN +. We need the Goods in Germany, Austria, UK ..
We are interested in purchasing pellets 6mm, DIN, DIN+ in 15 kg bags, DDU, Germany. Price is 150 Euro.
Our company is interested in purchasing pellets up to 10 000 tons per month. Send offers with specification of: - characteristics of supply..
We need wood pellets with the following characteristics: Diameter: 6 and 8 mm. Packaging: 15-25 kg. Wood pellets should confirm European standards. Se..
Businessman from Germany is interested in wood pellets made by Ukrainian producers. At present pellets are available from us for 138 â‚¬ / t incl.19%..
We are looking for a reliable supplier of qualitative pellets in Ukraine for our old European partner, big German company. Diameter â€“ 6-8 mm. Asking..
We are interested in 6mm Pellets from Ukraine. Can you send us the Price incl. Transport to Austria (3900)? Packaging 15kg or BiG BAG (approx 1000KG) ..
German firm is ready to order on the purchase of wood pellets by Ukrainian producer.
German company will purchase environmentally clean wood pellets from Ukraine at a high rate. Purchase volume: 5 cars per month. Delivery to Kempten, G..
Enterprise will order Ukrainian 6 and 8 mm wood pellets in big-bags and 15 kg bags. Supply to German warehouses.
We are searching for wood pellets in Ukraine for transportation to Germany.
German firm with a long-term experience will purchase 6 mm wood pellets in Ukraine on a regular basis. Volume 3000 t.
- How to recycle scrap metal?
- Pellet stoves combustion waste utilization: German experience
- Wood pellet machine manufacturers in Germany: Top 5
- Pellet stove manufacturers in Germany: top 10
- Wood pellet storage facilities in Germany
- Pellet heating in Germany: pellet burner market trends
- Wood pellet fuel: German way
- Pellet price index in Austria and Germany
- Pellet stoves in Germany 2016: barriers and opportunities
- Heating markets throughout Europe
- Non-energy wood pellet markets
- The Industrial Pellet Market in Germany
- German Biomass strategy
- National Biomass Action Plan for Germany: beyond criticism
- Carbon tax policy in Germany
- German Pellets non-solvency proceedings, the company keep the doors open and lights on
- German Renewable Energy Sources Act vs EU Renewable Energy Directive
- Russian agrarians responsible for rapeseed and by-products failed to increase sector production
- Biomass market trends and bioenergy sector views on EU
- Societe Generale reaffirms hold rating on Drax Group Plc shares