We found 126 matching listings. Now displaying listings 31 to 45
Our company is interested in wood pellets on permanent base. Diameter: 6 mm. Packaging: 15 kg bags. Certificates: DIN and DIN+. Send the price includi..
We are interested in wood pellets. Send the price per 1 ton and diameter.
We are offering 6 mm softwood pellets. Length: < 50 mm. Density: < 1,12 kg/dm3. Moisture: < 10 %. Ash: < 0,5 %. Calorific value: 18 MJ/kg...
We are interested in wood pellets DIN+. Diameter: 6 mm. Delivery to Germany.
Our company is interested in purchasing 6 mm wood pellets. Calorific value: 17, 280 J. Ash: 0,8 %. Moisture: 8 %. Volume: 40 – 500 MT per month...
We are interested in wholesale of wood pellets for export to Germany. Looking for partners interested in long term cooperation.
We need 6 mm wood pellets. Packaging: 15 kg bags. Delivery to Germany and Austria. Send the offer.
Our company needs to buy wood pellets. Send photos, certificates and specify the price including delivery to Austria. Packaging: big bags. Volume: 500..
Our company is interested in 8 mm wood pellets. Volume: 500 ton per year. Packaging: big bags. Delivery: 2 loadings by truck per month (1 truck is 22 ..
Our company is interested in buying wood pellets. Volume: 200 tons per month. First order is 1 truck (24 tons). Packaging: 15 kg bags. Preferable pric..
We are interested in purchasing wood pellets. Send the offer including length, diameter, samples of materials, price per ton, delivery time and price ..
Our company is interested in wood pellets DIN. Volume: 2 trucks at first. Send the price.
Quantity Needed: 10,000 Ton/Tons i am interested in 10,000 ton of DIN plus wood pellets. ash contect less than 0.5% sawwood products- FCA Copenhagen...
Our company buys wood pellets. Terms of delivery: DDU, Leipzig, Germany.
Our company buys wood pellets. Send offers.
- How to recycle scrap metal?
- Pellet stoves combustion waste utilization: German experience
- Wood pellet machine manufacturers in Germany: Top 5
- Pellet stove manufacturers in Germany: top 10
- Wood pellet storage facilities in Germany
- Pellet heating in Germany: pellet burner market trends
- Wood pellet fuel: German way
- Pellet price index in Austria and Germany
- Pellet stoves in Germany 2016: barriers and opportunities
- Heating markets throughout Europe
- Non-energy wood pellet markets
- The Industrial Pellet Market in Germany
- German Biomass strategy
- National Biomass Action Plan for Germany: beyond criticism
- Carbon tax policy in Germany
- German Pellets non-solvency proceedings, the company keep the doors open and lights on
- German Renewable Energy Sources Act vs EU Renewable Energy Directive
- Russian agrarians responsible for rapeseed and by-products failed to increase sector production
- Biomass market trends and bioenergy sector views on EU
- Societe Generale reaffirms hold rating on Drax Group Plc shares