We found 116 matching listings. Now displaying listings 106 to 116
We will buy wood pellets with delivery to Germany. Diameter: 6-8 mm Ash content: standard % Humidity: standard % Packing: big-bags Certificate of qual..
We are buying wood pellets, peaty pellets, pellets from husk in large volumes. Diameter: 6-8 mm Ash content: standard % Humidity: standard % Packing:..
German company searches the producers of pellets (Holzpellets) on constant basis quality: DIN 51731, O-Norm M 7135. we are interested in purchase of ..
We are ineresting pellets: 1. DIN-Norm plus Pellets объёмом a. 2000-4000 tons (trial lot) in March - April b. 100 thousands tons (2009) 2. Industrie p..
Regular purchases, long-term cooperation. Our company searches producers-suppliers of wood pellets - 8 mm on an export proper the European standards o..
Large German company is interested in purchase of wood pellets for own needs on long-term basis. Certificate is obligatory. Ash content less than 0,6...
Polish company buys wood pellets for deliveries to Poland and Italy. Diameter: 6-8 mm Ash content: 0,3-1 % Humidity: 8-10 % Packing: 15 Certificate of..
Company from Germany is interested in purchase woods pellets 6 mm and 8 mm in size of 10000-120000 tons per month; pellets from fir-tree, pine-tree, b..
I amlooking for woodpellets ash< 0,6 moister< 7,5 water <10 want to buy 10000 tons monthly need CIF transport to west-europe make longt..
Our client from England is looking good quality wood pellete 6mm and 8mm. Quantity: 75MT/Month Quality: small bags 10-15kg Destination: se..
We are a company from Germany and lookin for wood pellets producers in Ukraine. Please, send us concrete details about negotiable prices, payment co..
- How to recycle scrap metal?
- Pellet stoves combustion waste utilization: German experience
- Wood pellet machine manufacturers in Germany: Top 5
- Pellet stove manufacturers in Germany: top 10
- Wood pellet storage facilities in Germany
- Pellet heating in Germany: pellet burner market trends
- Wood pellet fuel: German way
- Pellet price index in Austria and Germany
- Pellet stoves in Germany 2016: barriers and opportunities
- Heating markets throughout Europe
- Non-energy wood pellet markets
- The Industrial Pellet Market in Germany
- German Biomass strategy
- National Biomass Action Plan for Germany: beyond criticism
- Carbon tax policy in Germany
- German Pellets non-solvency proceedings, the company keep the doors open and lights on
- German Renewable Energy Sources Act vs EU Renewable Energy Directive
- Russian agrarians responsible for rapeseed and by-products failed to increase sector production
- Biomass market trends and bioenergy sector views on EU
- Societe Generale reaffirms hold rating on Drax Group Plc shares