We found 116 matching listings. Now displaying listings 46 to 60
German firm is ready to order on the purchase of wood pellets by Ukrainian producer.
German company will purchase environmentally clean wood pellets from Ukraine at a high rate. Purchase volume: 5 cars per month. Delivery to Kempten, G..
Enterprise will order Ukrainian 6 and 8 mm wood pellets in big-bags and 15 kg bags. Supply to German warehouses.
We are searching for wood pellets in Ukraine for transportation to Germany.
German firm with a long-term experience will purchase 6 mm wood pellets in Ukraine on a regular basis. Volume 3000 t.
Our company is ready to cooperate on buying Ukrainian wood pellets for Germany. Need from 6 to 10 supplies per year, 25 tones each. Package: 1000 kg b..
European company is searching for supplies of wood pellets from Ukraine: to Switzerland (1500-5000 t per month), Germany (1500 t per month), Slovakia,..
Ready to order wood pellets produced in Ukraine, volume 3000 t per month. Sales of the production in Frankfurt (Germany).
We deal with purchasing Ukrainian wood pellets. Delivery to Potsdam, Germany.
We are in need of sunflower husk pellets, Ukrainian production.
We would like to buy 6/8 mm wood pellets in Ukraine delivered to Hannover, Germany on the terms DDU. Quality DIN 51 731, DIN plus. For domestic consum..
We are interested in wood pellets with the delivery to Dortmund, Germany on the terms DDU or FCA, Ukraine.
Firm from Hamburg will buy 6 mm wood pellets. Min shipments 5000 tones. Need 6 mm wood pellets DIN+ in 15 kg bags.
Firm from Germany needs regular supplies of wood pellets DIN+ from Ukraine. Volume from 1000 tones per month.
The company needs wholesale purchasing of industrial sawdust pellets in Ukraine. Delivery terms CIF Szczecin (Poland), first supply 5000 t; CIF Hambur..
- How to recycle scrap metal?
- Pellet stoves combustion waste utilization: German experience
- Wood pellet machine manufacturers in Germany: Top 5
- Pellet stove manufacturers in Germany: top 10
- Wood pellet storage facilities in Germany
- Pellet heating in Germany: pellet burner market trends
- Wood pellet fuel: German way
- Pellet price index in Austria and Germany
- Pellet stoves in Germany 2016: barriers and opportunities
- Heating markets throughout Europe
- Non-energy wood pellet markets
- The Industrial Pellet Market in Germany
- German Biomass strategy
- National Biomass Action Plan for Germany: beyond criticism
- Carbon tax policy in Germany
- German Pellets non-solvency proceedings, the company keep the doors open and lights on
- German Renewable Energy Sources Act vs EU Renewable Energy Directive
- Russian agrarians responsible for rapeseed and by-products failed to increase sector production
- Biomass market trends and bioenergy sector views on EU
- Societe Generale reaffirms hold rating on Drax Group Plc shares